Monday, March 26, 2012

O N E

Forever 21 blazer, Thrifted sweater, American Apparel skirt, H&M shoes, Vintage purse.

I'm finally jumping back into blogging again. I've been meaning to for a while now, but my schedule never lined up with the person who takes my photos. For a while I used this blog for celebrating Midtown Harrisburg and my personal photography, which I loved, but what I've always wanted to do with my blog was share my personal style. So this blog will be a hybrid of my celebrating where I live while also showcasing my personal style, ect.

Some things that I am hoping to do on this blog in future posts are:
  • personal style posts (obviously)
  • video (vlog) posts
  • "shop with me" (where I showcase where I shop, what purchases I made, and how I may wear these pieces)
  • runways styles that I'm currently obsessed with
  • events, shows, trips in the area (or out of the area)
  • shop my closet
  • "my week in Instagram"
So I really hope that a lot of you enjoy what's to come and what I'll be sharing in my little corner of the online world. I'd love your feedback and ideas for future posts as well!

8 comments:

  1. The bag is gorgeous!
    :D
    Great blog...
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's one of my most prized possessions, at least when it comes to bags.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  2. Great job girl! You look amazing! I would love to feature you in our next Miss Ruth's Time Bomb's blog of the moment. So be sure to keep blogging! Time Bomb newsletter should go out in about one week!
    Big Love
    Peanut
    www.missruthstimebomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll. Hopefully this will be updated very frequently.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  3. Lovely look! I adore your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that vintage purse! And what a great thrifted jacket too! I'm always trying to convince my friends and family that a thrifted/vintage jacket is a wardrobe staple.

    Vang :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this outfit, especially the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete