Wednesday, March 28, 2012

T W O


H&M dress and shoes, Nasty Gal jacket, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Target bag.

This is probably not my most flattering photo, but I'm posting it anyways because this is my favorite outfit to wear on a daily basis. I'm one of those people that you see around and wonder if that person is wearing the exact same outfit you saw them in a mere week ago. It's a problem, I'm working on it. It's just so hard not to wear this dress by H&M!

Although I am enjoying this warmer weather, I'm really disappointed that I have to retire my vegan leather jacket in a few months. I've probably worn this jacket almost every day since I bought it back in November from my favorite store Nasty Gal. Which by the way, if Nasty Gal is looking at this, I would DIE if you sponsored me someday in the future. I would wear the crap out of absolutely everything you give me!

Let me also take a minute to say that my boyfriend has to deal with a lot when generously taking my photos. If someone ever comes near the area we are at I freeze and yell at him to stop taking photos. I was also particularly hard to work with today because I'm having a bad case of 'bangorexia' (which is a term I like to use when I trim my bangs too short or uneven).

PS:  I think I may do a "Shop With Me" post this weekend if I'm able to go on a mini shopping trip with my camera on hand.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit , we have a similar sense of style when it comes to putting a bit of an edgy twist to a girlie outfit. I look forward to checking out your future outfits x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'll be checking out your blog very shortly!

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  2. Oh this is such a lovely outfit, I am totally a fan of the leather jacket! :) Your hair is great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather jackets are the perfect piece for every person on the planet! Thank you by the way.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  3. I like the description you made about...you!
    ;o)
    And yes, I like this look!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. I figured it was the best way to explain what goes on, and why there are so few photos lately.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  4. I really like your outfit, I always wear a similar jacket and I think that the floral dress perfectly matches it!
    It's very funny that I've discovered here that I recentely beated my 'bangorexia'!!
    It's the first year that I haven't cut mine, but I'm still very tempted..especially if I see perfect hair like yours!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you beat your bangorexia! I bet you look lovely. I will be stuck with my bangs for the rest of my life, I'm hooked. For now I just need to learn not to get scissor happy when I'm feeling anxious about it.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
    2. I just love your dress and jacket!:) Mayby you'll want to follow echa other by google and bloglovin?:) Please let me know on my blog:) Kisses:)

      Delete
    3. lovely outfit, i love teaming florals with leather- it's always a good look! x

      Delete
  5. I love the outfit, it's super cute on you! Your hair and glasses are awesome as well!

    Vang :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress :) I like how it looks with leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look !:)

    kisses Kinga

    http://sistars-fotomoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete