Thursday, April 12, 2012

L I F E S T Y L E: Around the Apartment





It's been so incredibly windy outside that it's impossible to get any outfit photos lately. So I thought that I may snap a few photos around my apartment and some new pieces that will be included in upcoming looks.

The mint bag in the first photo is one of the few "trendy" items that I own, it actually came along with a subscription to a magazine. Lately I've been wearing it out to the bar and when I need my hands free. It's actually become a staple in my wardrobe. In the second photo is a dress that I am SO excited to show off because it is just so perfect. I call it my 'Beetlejuice' dress although my coworkers playfully call it my 'referee' dress. I've also included a photo of my adorable cacti that my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day. A lot of the cacti have been blooming and extending themselves!

On Sunday I have a photo session planned out with a very talented photographer who I respect a lot. I feel very privileged to have her take some of my outfit photos and I can't wait for you all to see her work! Hopefully my bangs will have grown out and evened themselves out so I can look my best.

PS:  It's been a long time since I've gotten into new music, but I highly recommend Making Mirrors by Gotye. This is the first album that I've bought in about a year and I don't regret it one bit.

10 comments:

  1. Great photos Kellyann! Keep up the blogging!
    www.missruthstimebomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is such a great idea! I might do a post like this. I just "refurbished" my little plant terrariums and have been trying to think of a reason to blog about them. Your cacti are too cute and I love that mint green purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They are fun to do and make a great 'filler' post in between outfit posts.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  3. Great stuff, u capture all the essentials of the season =) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed!

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  4. likeeee your blog
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete