Friday, April 6, 2012

O B S E S S E D: Karen Walker Eyewear



Can we all take a moment to appreciate how awesome this lookbook for Karen Walker's Eyewear is? The lookbook is titled Karen's Little Aliens and you can take a look at it yourself right here. I decided to only show my favorite shades even though they are all pretty amazing.

I'm actually on the look out for my first pair of prescription sunglasses and I have my eye on the style called Taxi (third photo) preferably in black or tortoise. For a while I thought that I may want a pair of classic Ray-Bans, but a cat eye frame is so appealing and much more flattering for my face shape.

Once I finally decide on a pair, which has been taking me about a year now, I will definitely show them off on here as soon as possible.

What do you think of Karen's Little Aliens?

3 comments:

  1. Better and Better ideas and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tortoiseshell ones! They are so lovely and the alien headgear is amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete