Thursday, April 26, 2012

T H R E E


Forever 21 dress, vintage cuff, gifted mint bag, H&M wedges.

Sorry for being so MIA lately. It has been almost impossible to get daily photos of my outfits. Hopefully this will change soon and I will be the frequent blogger that I have always hoped to be. I'll be back to my regular outfit of the day posts by this weekend.

These photos were taken by the very talented photographer Amanda Leilani. I had to go with a very basic outfit because it was almost ninety degrees out which is pretty insane for the middle of April. I've been acquiring some vintage band shirts that I'm hoping to show off with my high waisted skirts and leather jacket. Eventually even some high waisted jeans if I ever come across a pair that I don't hate.

In a few days I will also be going to a huge vintage warehouse where I will probably go into a shopping coma because of vast selection they have. You'll be seeing hundreds of pieces from multiple shopping trips there if I have anything to do with it. I may even do a 'shop with me' post there if there's good enough lighting.

Until next time...

12 comments:

  1. I don't know what is more adorable...you or that dress. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thea, you're the sweetest.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I love this dress too and the bag is such a nice colour!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Amanda is a fantastic photographer.

      xoxo Kelly Ann
      www.miniaturemaven.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I checked your blog and I like it so much.
    Visit my fashion blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    Have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the pictures are so pretty! I really like your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic, love the spotty dress and these quirky glasses add such cool to your look!

    I have had a good read through your blog and I must say I love it, keep up the good work! I am your newest follower, please check out my blog too and it would mean so much if you followed back ;-)

    Much love,
    Anneli

    www.owlinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress.:) You look lovely!:)

    http://www.justplayingdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete