Sunday, May 6, 2012

F O U R






Forever 21 blouse, American Apparel skirt, gifted bag, Target shoes.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, even though we aren't in Mexico and it's not really our holiday to celebrate just another excuse for all of us Americans to get drunk! I hope you're all recovering well this morning and are enjoying my more frequent blog posts!

I'm going out of my personal comfort zone outfit-wise with more color, silhouettes and even flats; which I haven't truly worn at all this year. I also topped the outfit off with one of the many sombreros that were found at HMAC, also known as Harrisburg Midtown Arts Center, where I spent most of last night. Earlier this week I had a table reserved so I could be closer to the front to capture pictures of the bands playing. Unfortunately, I missed some of the later bands because I had other plans to see some good friends of mine.

By the way, I'm sure most of you have seen Malcolm in the Middle at least once in your life, well Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) plays in a band in the area now and he was actually at this show. My boyfriend cleverly pointed out that since he is the drummer for the band he must still be 'in the middle'. Trivia note, I'm extremely petite, hence the name of my blog, and many of my friends pointed out that I am most likely taller than Frankie Muniz. It was a Cinco de Mayo miracle, I never thought that'd I see someone shorter than me aside from children.

Anyways, thank you for putting up with the long gaps in between posts. I promise to change this and be a good blogger to you all who actually read this.

By the way, HOLY FREAKING CRAP how did I get 222 'chic points' on my last Chictopia post? That is just insane. When I first saw it I thought there was a glitch in the system. If it wasn't a glitch, thanks guys!

7 comments:

  1. perfect summer outfit! the photos are so lovely :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! Just found your lovely blog:) what do you say about following each other?

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love your look and his...
    :D
    Great hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole look!:) The floral top is so pretty on you!:) Nice style!:) Followed you!:)

    Hope you can also check out my blog.:)

    http://www.justplayingdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you on chictopia and followed! hope you can check out my blog as well!
    thanks hun,

    http://www.getglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete