Friday, May 11, 2012

L I F E S T Y L E: My Week in Instagram






I've been waiting AGES to do an Instagram post. I love when bloggers do these kinds of posts because you get a glimpse of the normal every day life all of you guys go through. Candid photos are always the best in opinion and Instagram makes it so easy to document daily moments in that nature.

This was basically my entire week through Instagram. Last Friday I photographed an event at an art gallery, which was one of the best art exhibits that I've ever gone to. (Not just because my boyfriend bought me an adorable owl that night.)

Saturday was when I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with one of my best friends, aww look how adorable we are in that typical mirror iPhone picture. Then you see some random crack den art that my husband and I found today before we had fish tacos at one of the best Mexican restaurants in the city. Afterwards, we hit up my favorite vintage shop where I found a "kinky" shirt that I deeply regret not buying because it is so awesome/hilarious/awkward.

I hope you enjoyed this mini glimpse into my Instagram life.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    You have a lovely blog, I can't understand why you don't have more followers!

    Www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. You're too sweet!

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  2. nice blog;) I love these instagram;) Follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, you have an amazing blog!!! Do you mind sharing your blog ideas?? I am basically NEW in blogging and if you don’t mind, maybe we could help each other? I’m a new follower… 

    www.seventhbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics, love your sense of style.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when bloggers do instagram posts and yours is so cute! I'm glad you've made one. Haha.
    Also I really can't wait to follow you and I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from a style icon like you!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Instagram posts too! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'll definitely check yours out :)

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete