Wednesday, May 23, 2012

O B S E S S E D: Nasty Gal's Perfect Braid Crown

Nasty Gal moto jacket, Forever 21 top, Dolce & Gabbana glasses.

I've been reading Nasty Gal's blog pretty frequently and I came across a post they made with a tutorial showing you how to master the perfect braid crown. I'm really not the best at hair styling, I usually resort to just leaving my hair completely down with the occasional braided pigtails, but I thought I'd give this a try.

What do you guys think? Do you think you'll be trying this hair style out this summer?

5 comments:

  1. I like the braid, I like the jacket :D
    I wish i cld do a long braid :S :P

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/05/boyish-girl.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yara. You could always get a hair extension to use primarily as a braid for certain hair styles.

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete
  2. It looks so good! And I love your moto jacket (:
    Also I'm finally following you! Gah. My GFC just wasn't working.
    Can't wait to see what you do next.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I will have a new post up by this weekend. I've been seriously slacking lately. Thanks for following :)

      xoxo Kelly Ann

      Delete